seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

‘Strange’ bedfellows: Bill races to Barney’s side. I know what Bill likes and I know what Barney likes!

Barney Frank on mid-term race: Right wing media targeted me

Despite reports from local Massachusetts media, Rep. Barney Frank, Massachusetts Democrat, remains confident he will win his re-election in November against his Republican opponent Sean Bielat. Former President Bill Clinton appeared with Mr. Frank recently at a political rally in Taunton last week, and Mr. Bielat claimed, according to reports, that Mr. Clinton was brought in to help buoy Mr. Frank.

"The notion that it’s a sign of panic is just silly. That’s just politics when they don’t have anything else better to say. It’s a tougher race, because once I became chairman of the [banking] committee, the right-wing media talk show hosts decided to target me," said Rep. Frank. "They were frankly worried about what we would do, and I also have people who were angry about the financial reform bill."...

No comments:

Post a Comment