seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where were the republicans during the ‘lame brain’ session?

No Confidence

Posted by PapaJim Tue at 6:26 PM

All of the meaningful relationships I have, professionally or personally, start to one degree or another by being able to trust in that person as to not have to worry what they are doing  behind my back.

Now, the only relationship I have with the U.S. Congress is that some of my hard earned tax dollars goes to pay their salaries. The level of trust I have in them is zilch, zero, nothing.

I wouldn't trust this bunch of modern day Mafioso (with apologies to the Mafioso) to shovel out the stalls in my barn, they'd probably try to steal my horses.

Right now it's Sunday afternoon and I just heard on TV that the Senate is in session today and instead of wondering what public business they are taking care of, all I can think is, "I wonder what kind of underhanded scumbag tricks  Harry and his cohorts are going to pull on us today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment