seconds: Million 0.0328 years; Billion 31.7 years; Trillion 31,710 years


Visit USADebtClock.com to learn more!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Huge document dump on Newt today, hmmm…

This massive attack (I submitted a post on it earlier) on Newt is beginning to look like a coordinated hit job. I’m not sure what to make of it.

I know, I saw the video of him sitting with witch Pelosi and his love life is problematic but would a ruling class insider face this kind of onslaught.

Maybe the insiders are revealing themselves as the ‘wolves in sheep’s clothing’ in this broadside in order to knock out a valid non NWO candidate. I say valid because they don’t think Dr. Paul is a valid candidate at this time so Newt is the threat.

Some of the attackers are pillars of conservatism, or maybe we thought they were, maybe they are on the inside, maybe it is they who are in the ruling class.

I’ve never thought of Dole as in the conservative wing of the party so I’m not surprised that he is attacking but all of them together…

Maybe Newt is a strong conservative who has just made a few missteps, I wonder, somebody help me out here! 


NOW DOLE DROPS STINK ON NEWT


Are you prepared for the coming collapse? How do you plan to feed your family? When your dollar is worthless, and the government has confiscated your gold, how will you buy food?

I found a way to prepare for it now, I get my freeze dried survival foods with a 20 year shelf life at:

    IBO_Logo_black_square_web

    You don’t have to buy a years worth at a time, you can build your reserves incrementally with auto-ship so you don’t have to make a big expenditure up front.

    Warn your friends so they can be prepared too, tell them about GoFoods !

No comments:

Post a Comment